
I hope you like the packs, these are in my opinion very nice :) I tried to go for some more packs people don't know about. Also, I edited some of the things in the Dragon Pack and in the Blue v2 pack to make them fit more. Let me know if you like them! Downloads, credits and pack makers below! Leave a like if you enjoyed ;) ► Downloads: FPS Memes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6my... Dragon Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ii... Blue v2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mza... ► Pack Makers: Wombify: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZ... Arnebra: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArnebraMC 6xth: https://www.youtube.com/user/Abruptiv... ► Song: Crywolf & Skrux - Tides ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/iSparkton ► IGN: iSparkton ► FOV: 70 ► DPI: 700 ► Sensitivity: 92, 5th line windows sensitivity ► Specs: i7 4790k 4,0 GHz, MSI GTX 770 2GB OC, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, 1TB HD ► Keyboard/Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013, CM Storm QuickFire TK Red (Cherry MX Switches)
Texture Packs of the Week! | #2 - YouTube |
| 593 Likes | 593 Dislikes |
| 17,763 views views | 121,947 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét